Saturday, March 5, 2011

2yrs old!!! how time flies

I'ts been so long since my last update...
Patrick laughed at Jamie first around 1 month
sat up in his bouncy seat at almost 5mons
Started with dada, and mama like everyone else...
Had a full set of teeth by 9mons
Started walking at 13mons

Cute words at 22/23 mons:
"Sass" (all cats)
"dogs" (all dogs, cows, horses)
"moma" (me, aunt julie, grandma and pappi too sometimes!)
"dado" (grandma)
"jaz" (Jamie)
"bine" (bye...or wanting to go...bye)
"side" (outside)
"nose" (needs kleenex)
"doe" (go)
"vooom" (any car...especially mcqueen)
"catow" (Caaachow!! what mcqueen says)
"duce" (for juice)
"tantu" (thankyou)
Patrick is very polite...he rarely doesn't say "tantu" when something is given to him.

identifies and says, nose, eyes, mouth, toes, shoes, socks,
identifies, belly and hair
Does high five then fist bump with pappi.
loves to play along with other kids...

This morning 5days after his birthday he told me...
"moma, doe"
I said...where do you want to go?
P said "doe bye....mama, doe, bye." (1st sentence!)
He heard me holler out to Daniel the other day and he went running out of the room,
saying "daado" Daniel quickly told him..."I'm pappi, not daniel to you!"

He loves to go see the cows and chickens at Cindy and Zachs place, he isn't afraid of them, he will walk right up to the fence, it scares me a little but doesn't seem to bother them. I tried to tell him that the cows were "cows"...but he continues to insist they're just big "dogs" ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment