Sunday, February 8, 2009

Baby Shower Day!!

Its my Baby Shower Day! Yesterday, Michelle my awesome cousin/photogopher came down and took some really cool pics of Daniel and I and my huge belly. :0 It was fun. We should be able to have some pics up on this blog from that next week.
Last night, Abby and Jennifer came in and so we had a houseful of girls...can anyone say "slumber party?" Daniel was a trooper about it all too.
Today at 2:30, the Olive Garden Girls are throwing me a babyshower...should be lot of fun with friends and games.
Other than laying on nerves in my hips Daniel Patrick has been pretty calm lately, only kicks hard when I'm trying to go to sleep...
My ultrasound to see how big he is, is next Thurs. the 12th. Since this week begins my 9th month I'm really ready to get on with the next stage! But I've really enjoyed being pregnant, even though I still reserve the right to complain! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment